Monday, June 17, 2013

HI!!!

Hmm, okay let's--

OH! Hi, welcome to my blog. I'm trying to create a post but--- I CAN'T UPLOAD THE PHOTOS! *pant, pant*

Blogger: You may upload multiple files at once. Use JPG, or GIF, or PNG files.

Oh, thank you Blogger! Thank you for being so kind and considerate and letting me upload multiple files at once! I am eternally in your debt! Now please actually REACT when I hit "Choose Files" 

Blogger: .....

Wha-? DO SOMETHING!

Blogger: .....

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING????

Blogger Popup: Unfortunatley Blogger has stopped. Option 1: Report Option 2: OK

What kind of options are those you miserable piece of app?? Fine, *hits okay*
*sound of hitting screen like maniac* RRRRGH! Okay, let's try photo URL. What's URL? Urrrrl. Uncle Earl? Anyway. 

Blogger: Past an image URL here.

Um, let's see. Random photo, just to see if it works.


HALLELUJAH!
It's a miracle! So, let's try MY photos now.

Blogger: ....

I AM HITTING CHOOSE FILES! LOOK! ME! FINGER! SCREEN! FILES! 

Blogger: ....

I am going to fatally harm you in my dreams. 

Blogger popup: We're sorry. Blogger has stopped responding. Opti-

AAAAHAHHHHHHHH! *sobs violently on floor*

Automatic Posting System: The blogger has been detained. Please enjoy the post. 




2 comments: