Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Hate Technology

Well okay, no. I don't hate it, it's just definetly not my friend right now. Probably never will be.

As you may remember, yesterday I was try despretely to show you my pictures. You may also remember that, that did not work out. So you may be thinking to yourself, "What did you do today to fix that, MaryAnne?"

Well, Person-That-Asks-Questions-In-My-Head, for a hour and a half, I was typing/crying/downloading/screaming/uploading/punching/restarting/cursing.

"And where did that get you?"

Well, Ptaqimh (is it okay if I call you that? Person-That-Asks-Questions-In-My-Head is kind of hard to write. Plus Ptaqimh sounds cool. (puh-TACK-im-uh)), that go me nowhere. Nada. Zilch.

So, the conculsion that I have arrived at is....

*48 seconds later*

This blog will only have pictures that I can get from the internet. Like this one:


Best picture I have ever seen. It expresses EXACTLY what I want to do right now. Except for 
the tie. And this is a tablet, not a laptop. And I'm a girl. And at home, not an office. Except for all that, this picture is perfect.

To end on a light note, I just ate a brownie.

-MaryAnne



No comments:

Post a Comment