Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome To My Geekieness.

I think that if you follow my blog, then right off the bat you ought to know that..

I

Am

A

Geek!

I am a very geeky person and take it as a compliment if someone calls me so.

I'm not one of those die-hard, sit at home 24/7 contemplating time-travel, while eating crisps, but I do like to watch my shows, look at fan-art, and have little geeky toys (or action figures some would call them).

What truly made me realize that I was a geek was reading a website called epbot.com. I loooove Epbot. It's written by a woman named Jen, who ALWAYS makes me laugh. She goes to comic-cons (Memo to me: go to Dragon Con) does a LOT of crafts, loves going to Disney World, and also has monthly art contests. Some of you may have seen her other blog called Cake Wrecks. If you're a geek like me, then I HIGHLY reccomend that you go and  read Epbot.

If you're not a geek...well...then...read this.

So, what are some of your favorite geeky things? Mine range from Doctor Who:

;

Video Games:




Star Wars:


And a lot more geeky stuff.

 However, although I do like those things, I am mostly a Whovian (Likes loves Doctor Who.) So whenever I'm talking about geeky stuff, there will probably be Doctor Who thrown in there. There will be no spoilers and if I think that what I'm going to talk about has spoilers, I promise that I'll post a warning.

So welcome to my geeky world! I hope that you enjoy it!
-MaryAnne

Doctor Who picture came from here.

Mario picture came from here.

Portal picture came from here.

Fable picture came from here.

Star wars picture came from here.






No comments:

Post a Comment